Friday, September 17, 2010

Farm City Day








We had a great time at farm city day! Thank you to all the parents and grandparents who were able to attend this fun event with your child. They were so thrilled to have you there. I took a lot of pictures and I will post a few of them on here to share with you.

If the child had an adult with them they were able to sit on a horse with Mrs.Young. Of course that was a huge hit! They played in the corn pit and threw corn anywhere and everywhere. It was wild!!! We played in a pile of hay...I say WE but I mean they! I would be so sick if I jumped in so I just took fun pics while they played.
We learned many fun and interesting facts about native americans and it was a great way to learn some new things in new ways. I hope you enjoy our pictures. I will post the infomation we are learning this week on our "What we're learning" page. Check there for detailed information on our weekly happenings.

I am sending home a permission slip today for a field trip to the pumpkin patch. It needs to be filled out front and back and sent back to school ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment